Saturday, August 9, 2008

Bernie Mac 1958-2008




I think i first remembered seeing Bernie Mac in one of his old movies or his stand up comedy the Original Kings of Comedy.  I liked the fact that he was old school like my parents and made it in the sense to where you can laugh about alot of things but on the real he's telling the plain truth, and thats what I liked most about Bernie Mac.  I liked his show too which i still occasionally watch from time to time, his show in my mind was one of the few remaining things on T.V. that portrayed good parenting and family values and I liked best that he would sit down in the chair and talk the viewer and address everybody as "America" He was funny old school cool and real, and the movies he was in were pretty good too, and I'm sure he's done alot of good for communities like his own in the south side of Chicago.  So America lets all remember Bernie Mac and everything he was about, not just as a King of Comedy but as a person.



0 comments: