Thursday, August 7, 2008

George.I.AM's Sneaker Wish list




yeah I don't leave home on a friday night without a pair of these...syke!!! I wish as whenever i can get back to the work force and save up some money I may have a fetish for shoes again, like I may not even wear but one to three times out of the year, but I gotta have em' anyway type of thing. but yeah I posted these shoes from Complex magazine's website I thought they're pretty nice, I could see myself lacing up a pair of some of the shoes as shown.




NIKE X HEAD AUTOMATICA

Wow like these aren't even available to the public


 

CLAE RUSSELL $130




CLAE WHITMANS $110

Yeah these are nice keep it simple but stylish
listed price is $110



Y-3 HONJA HI $270

just throw on a white v-neck, and call it a day





MAIDEN NOIR X CAUSE SHOES  $175

These are pretty nice, I look at them they have a laid back feel to them Kick up the feet and cross one leg over the other while they look at how nice
the shoes look. hahaha!!! yeah.



Y-3 HONJA HI $110

I'd would wear these but I can only see if unless i was wearing like
a Boston Celtics Jersey to match and I'm not a Celtic fan.  I'd most
likely would match it with a MSU shirt or Jersey, yeah go spartans.
Those or either a white or green Tee.
SUPRA MUSKA SKYLOW  $84

All white shoes are nice but trying to keep them clean is kinda a hassel
doesn't have to be.  But i know whenever I had all white shoes I was always 
looking down to see what marks or dirt I'd have to clean off.  All in all white 
pretty much goes with everything.

SUPRA NS TRINITY $210

yeah good to go Friday night pretty sure they'll match up with alot of things mainly a Tee and some Jeans.  















0 comments: