Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Paris Hilton v.s. McCain

See more funny videos at Funny or Die


Paris Hilton responds to John McCain's celebrity Ad video that was an attack of credibility against Barack Obama.  Me I kind of thought the video was funny and creative.  Personally I think McCain's objective on the view points and issues that face America today is being distracted by his personal agenda to discredit Barack Obama.  I'm not going to let any of these political ploys that McCain is throwing at Obama, distort my thinking on what Obama is really about and trying to accomplish in his Campaign toward the presidency.  Although I fear that the ones who are so easily persuaded and ignorant of whats going on would let their voting opinions be misguided and mislead, but oh well, we'll just have to wait and see what America thinks in November.  All in all it was a funny commercial.

0 comments: