Tuesday, August 12, 2008

W.t.f. is Goyard?




 

I wondered for the longest.  Especially since i hear him mention it in alot of his music "I jump grab my goyard trunk ready to walk it out  like Unk" from his song Paris Tokyo, I was curious more like the one guy in  his song Dumb it Down "W.T.F. is Goyard??? I never heard of it before nor have I ever seen anybody with one in person.  But seeing them now I think they're a pretty stylish travel bag and Trunk for going places.





This one looks pretty nice, how many of you ladies out there would like to sport a Goyard Bag?





In the United States, Goyard is only carried at select Barneys New York locations. There is an actual in-store boutique at the Barneys in Manhattan. Also, the barneys.com site has a couple styles under Women's Accessories but nowhere near the selection they have at the actual boutique.





According to the website 
http://www.goyard.fr/goyard.html there are very few locations of stores in the world in which Goyard Bags are sold and according to the map, the U.S. has four stores.  The Store is called Barney's New York, located in Boston, MA, The other one's in New York, NY
and the others in Beverly Hills California and San Fransico, which already lets you know the items are through the roof expensive.

0 comments: