Thursday, September 11, 2008

Drive thru Blues pt.1


Hoping and Praying that the person in the window gets the order right and 
always  know that they're going to mess up your order with any 1 of 3 signs
1. they sound ghetto as heck like they can't read or write, 2. you have to repeat
your order to them like 3 or 4 times, and 3. most of all when they repeat your
order to you they say an order thats completely opposite to what you told them
we've been screwed many times, but we usually make ourselves feel better 
about by cracking jokes on the person through the intercom.

I hope to heck they don't screw up my order!!!

Aww snap they sound ghetto, I just know they're gonna mess this up some how

Naww man I said I wanted the apple pampadas  along with everything else

Damn I knew these N#$%as , I knew they would mess this up. N!#$&s
Can't even get an order right I hate these guys at Taco Bell.


I just knew they would F%^* this up whatever I'm hungry I'm going home.

0 comments: