Thursday, September 4, 2008

Mick Boogie & Phil Nash presents; Phil of the Future



1. Phil Of The Future Intro
2. Kill It
3. 
I’m Focused (Produced By DJ Jazzy Jeff)
4. The City (Produced By Heartbeat & Lap On The Trak)
5. 88 Miles Per House
6. Take Ya Cool Off (Produced By Church Boi)
7. 
C.R.E.A.M.
8. Good Things (Produced By Jas Mace)
9. Words of The Doc
10. Nonsense (Ft. Square-One) (Produced By Jas Mace)
11. 
Get Used To It (Produced By Khao)
12. Live From The Kitchen (Produced By Marchitect)
13. More Words From The Doc
14. Don’t Believe The Hype (Produced By Lap On The Trak)
15. 
Drive Through (Ft. L-Boogie & Sim-City)
16. No Attention (Ft. B-Holt)
17. Too Cool
18. The Trailer
19. Meeting With Destiny
20. 
Keep Walking
21. Can’t Win 4 Losing


I like this mixtape its nice its been out since may but since I saw it i sampled it and 
Listened to see how it sounds its pretty nice for those of you who like hip hop this 
dude just may make a name for himself one day if he hasn't already but I don't think
so I haven't heard of Phil Nash until today.  So you can download it and check that out
comment and let me know what you think of that I posted the track list.  Phil Nash is
under the good guidence of producer DJ Jazzy Jeff and has alliances with DJ Mick Boogie
When I saw this I knew there was a former T.V. show with the same name and yeah there is
But its not like I'm going to start watching it though.  Anyway let me know what you think.

0 comments: