Thursday, October 23, 2008

Kanye West another album in June

Kanye Previews "808s & Heartbreak," Promises Another Album In June. Hit the JUMP for the full story!
       With built-up hype over his highly anticipated album 808's and Heartbreak, Kanye West has finally unveiled details  about what fans may expect from his fourth solo release. Offering a select panel of journalists and guests to attend the exclusive listening session, West selected Italian artist Vanessa Beecroft to set the stage as attendees were given a first-ever listen to Ye's full album. According to The Fader, the audience was greeted to an unusual setting as Beecroft's artistry was in effect helping illustrate West's mind set for his new album.

Other accounts by attendees like journalists from Myspace's A Place For Hip Hop also offered a variety of paraphrased words from Mr. West himself including his decision to sing throughout the entire disc. "If I wanna rap, I'll rap," he said. "If I wanna sing, I'll sing. I told Jay, L.A Reid and everyone at my label that I needed to put this out right now, I'll have another album in June, but this has to come out right now. The way these songs connect with you, God uses me as a vessel- he puts me through pain so that I can go through it, and create..." Admitting that the album was put together in the time span of three weeks while in the 808 area code of Hawaii, Ye's current hit single "Love Lockdown" continues to dominate charts. 808's and Heartbreak is currently scheduled to hit shelves on Tuesday, November 25 via Def Jam.


0 comments: