Tuesday, May 26, 2009

*Smile your on camera*



Why Am I not Surprised He's on Youtube! Anyway yall this is my boy and longtime friend James Grady AKA too many nicknames to name but he's in the growing popular already well known Burn Rubber Sneaker Boutique. I gotta buy something out of there one of these days, anyway James is an up an coming Artists and in my opinion one of the best to wield a pen, pencil, Airbrush gun, paintbrush you name it.

in this video he talks about some of his art and foolin in the store a lil bit, and how his name has been thrown out there with well known people, and I'm pretty sure he doesn't mind the fame. But anyway for now he's focused on doing what he's doing and its all good man i swear sometimes his art is deep I gotta think about it sometimes and then tell him what i think it means just to be sure I'm right or that I understand where he's coming from.

0 comments: