Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Facetweet me

I try not to spend all my waking hours on here but heck what can I say I like facebook. But anyway you can click on the picture and that should take you to my limited profile where you can add me from there, if you happen to be browsing on facebook click my name to view my profile George Boggs




I'm also on Twitter as well so you can follow me on there. I could use more followers Twitter is not quite up there with facebook because facebook has applications, and you can send messages to people even if you don't have them saved as friends... facebook basically just has more mobility but twitter is getting heavily promoted everywhere you watch on t.v. twitter is being promoted so its become catchy in that way so feel free and hit me up anytime.


0 comments: