Thursday, July 31, 2008

USA all the way!!!




Team USA some of the NBA's Best and World best altheles put together on one united team to go and represent the United States.  Wow I can't even imagine, putting on a jersey and playing a game that will represent the talent discipline and heart of all those who play organized and professional basketball, now we've all heard in the recent years that the international teams are very good and that our USA team hasn't always fared well against players from other countries.

I remember as a kid eating my cereal I would see the USA Dream Team on the box of cereal.  I guess alot of people held that being proud of our team in high regard since we did have Jordan, and alot of the guys that were perennial All Stars in the 90's.  All I know is if you take today's best Atheletes and you put them on the same team in a video game like NBA Live then most likely you'll easily dominate any team or any body that plays against your team, but thats not the case in reality.

I'm confident that the USA team will go out there and Represent us really well, I think their chances of winning a gold medal is just as good as anybody else's, now you hear all the talk about how the chemistry has got to be and to me I guess if I played in the NBA and I was a superstar, I would kind of feel a little weird playing along with guys that I'm so used to playing against, but I'm sure that all works out for the better, as you see rivals Detroit Pistons Tayshaun Prince, and Cleveland Cavaliers Lebron James in the picture together up above.
All in all I'm sure the USA team will go out their and get the Gold which is what all us basketball and Olympic fans want from our team. 

0 comments: