Thursday, August 14, 2008

2008 "Video Music Awards" coming up



I've never voted on a video for any music award show I was going to but i went to MTV's website and it said voting is closed so I'll just have to wait and see.  This years 2008 MTV music awards is coming up, its going to be Live September 9th Sunday, now this is new for me I never usually keep up with award shows unless i happen to come across them on a boring evening or one of my friends calls me up and tells me to change the channel to it.  Maybe like only a few times were the show's that good that I would go back to school the following monday and everybody is talking about it and what happened in it, that i may feel like I've missed something, other than that I usually just sleep through em'.  Its in Hollywood this year

I was going to vote on a few videos for this years MTV Awards seeing that My two favorite artists Lupe Fiasco and Kanye West are nominees for best Hip Hop video.  Lupe Fiasco's video Superstar, and Kanye West's Homecoming are the videos that are nominated, but I'll just have to wait and see then you can go to MTV's website and and see who else is nominated and for what categories they're in. So we'll see who's taking home hardware when the show comes.



0 comments: