Thursday, August 14, 2008

This rocks out!!!



This video is pretty good, kinda funny in silly way but good non the less. I'm going to Download the song in a minute, I searched more to find out a little bit about the artists Mourningwood is a pretty good band, and their lead singer Chantal rocks out according to the comments from their first album from Cduniverse.com's website. I listened to the 30 second samples of their album from Cduniverse's website, its pretty good, very good So yeah thats some more music to rock out on my iTunes with, put the ipod head phones in and chill back with the music in my ear. This Video Sugarbaby is probably their first single for their next upcoming album, although i haven't found out the album name or release date, I will let you know as soon as i find out anything else futher. But in the mean time you should go cop their first album Mourningwood.



0 comments: