Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Nike - "Hyperdunk"





  USA BASKETBALL TEAM KICKS

                                                                OLYMPIC 2008 - BEIJING 2008




















Worn by the Usa Mens Basketball team, the thin wire design is similar to a suspension brige design.  Its a nice looking shoe if I must say so myself  The sole of the shoe is made out of lunar foam a material designed by nasa which is great shock absorber, so you can jump higher and cut quicker.  If this shoe can elevate my game then I'd get it, well... I can't really dunk but it might help me grab boards better though. Lol!!! this shoe is worn by kobe bryant himself in this year's olympics and i think as well as some of the other players. Its available now at nike.com's website price is $110.00


0 comments: