Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Photoshop Essentials of Cool

As you can see I am a novice with Photoshop. But a novice scratching the surface of intermediate level progress with an Advance level of imagination. So I hope you'll like some of these pictures I created, and feel free to comment, now I've only been able to download the 30 day free trial so I don't have much experience with it as you can see but maybe when I get my money right I can afford to drop 200-700$ on one of the latest versions of photoshop. But hey I love the program and manipulating pictures and putting myself in scenes that i couldn't even imagine before, its great.




I was high on the cool when Lupe released his album I gotta thank Digital Ape for putting me on The Cool, and explaining a little bit of the story filled theme of the album in each song. In this pic its not just me and my brother multiplied Its us and the people I know in my life as friends as a part of me influenced and reflected in them, the good things about me.



I've been a fan of Street Fighter since 96' when my cousins introduced me to genesis, and I like to brag and say no one can mess with me in the game but a challenge is always exciting so I based the theme of this pic on my like for the game the animated movie, my cousin to the far left and my brother on the right and.... I think this pic is nice it has our favorite characters that we like to use in the game.



I took the bear from its original label with Acapulco gold and made like a Chicago theme with Lupe Fiasco being from the West Side in all.



And unless you've been sleep for the past 5 months everybody should know what this one i made is for to celebrate the most imperfect season in National Football League History, the first team to never win a game in a season the Detroit Lions 0-16 hahahaha!!!!


I call this one Chester and the flaming hots. I'm not crazy for Hot cheetos but if its all thats there then I won't have a problem eating them, but they aren't my first choice but the bag is probably the most well design for food products. Chester Cheetah is a cool kat, probably the coolest of all and heck you got felix, garfield, Top Cat, the Swat Kats; my favorite show by the way, and hello kitty. and chester is the coolest out of all of them.



Another Chi-town based theme pic, I took the logo's of The Chicago bears and the Chicago Cubs, and i just added the bear from Acapulco Gold in there and wa-la!!!



I've been listening to Daft punk for maybe a year and a half now or two. and this was an Interstella/Obama election pic i just threw together. Yes We Can!



I had to have an outer space picture and Voltron has been one of my favorite cartoons growing up watching Toonami. I took myself my brother and cousin and two of my best friends and together we form voltron. I wanna own the shoe edition one day.



Aqua Teen Hunger force is a hilarious show. that and I've grown on N.E.R.D. recently so I combined the two. Fly or Die!



and this was a christmas scene i threw together, i was actually bored when i made this.


0 comments: