Saturday, June 20, 2009

Death of a Mixtape Rapper (Charles Hamilton)




I haven't been hype on music lately not like back in 2007 when the graduation dropped and it was hot Hov's American Gangster Album still listen too and Lupe Fiasco took it to another level not only giving his album a theme but telling a story in some of the songs on there, I don't know about how mixtapes have been lately I haven't been listening to them... to me music's been kinda dry still good music being put out but me I'm still riding the high point of it that peaked back in 07 carrying into 08.

So without further ado if you're looking for a change of pace in music you should listen to Charles Hamilton he's a pretty good change of pace as far as maybe you're daily routine of music that you listen too. and his mixtapes are pretty decent his beats may not shake the car, his lines may not be as cold blooded in some of you're opinion but he's good and has alot of upside to his flow... plus I like how he's got the whole sonic and shadow theme too his mixtape covers, could possibly revolutionize hip hop with his sega themed music.

0 comments: