Thursday, October 8, 2009

Back to Basics



Well after a few months of being idle on here i finally got around to making another post on here. How is everybody doing.... its October, one of the longest months of the year in my opinion but a good month none the less some leaves have started to fall. Been in school, I spent all summer in school and caught a break for two weeks and started up the fall semester so I'm in the full swing of school for a while now.

I got me a mac book pro so It's like I'm speaking to you guys from the future lol!!! but naw seriously though this is a nice piece of machinery when you're talking about powerful notebooks. But anyway umm... you can now ichat with me just ask me for my AIM address... disappointed that the Tigers season ended the way that it did I mean they had control of 1st place of their division since may and lost in a one game playoff against the Minnesota Twins... oh well I have a positive spin on that... Pitching was great... hitting wasn't, if they can just stay consistent on offense for next season they will be a contender like back in 2006.

0 comments: